Provence Mas, Bastides & New Builds
Issue 7 of France Property Magazine focuses on Provence real estate
Probably the most popular region in France, for high net worth investors to buy second homes be they new builds, bastides or Mas.
The Luberon, les Alpilles or closer to Mont Ventoux to the north, there are plenty of locations to choose from.
Feast your eyes on 2 mas in our design feature that have been given a contemporary feel by Gerard Faivre, the renowned interior designer.
Find out more about why now is the time to buy in market news.
Discover the best way to structure your purchase in the financial section then get to grips with the best way to hunt down that dream property even if you are time starved.
Finally in our video showcase, get a feel for the market with 23 new builds, bastides and mas currently for sale across the region.
If your dream is to spend convivial summer evenings with a few friends and a bottle of Rose (or more) on the terrace in the shade of 600 year old plane trees then the Provence issue of France Property Magazine is for you.
- [+] Market News: Prime French Property: Its a Buyers market
- [+] Market News: Why Now is The Time To Buy French Property
- [+] Design Focus: Le Mas des Isords
- [+] Design Focus: Beautiful Provencal Villa With Panoramic Views
- [+] Design Focus: Le Mas de Mon Pere
- [+] Financial: How To Structure Your Purchase
- [+] Financial: French Property Tax Changes Start in 2018
- [+] Featured Property: Chateau du Crestet, A Fortress in Provence
- [+] Where, What Why: Hunting Down That Perfect French Property
- [+] Where, What Why: Provence, Prime Property Observations
- [+] Where, What Why: 6 Top Tips When Searching For French Property